It’s heartbreaking to have to tear up your property, but when problems happen deep underground, traditional fixes have to dig to get to the source. Infra-Track has another solution. One that requires no digging. Pipe lining is a new way to fix pipes that have given way to roots and time. We simply enter through existing pipes and make our way to the source of the problem.
The installation process is simple, takes less than 24 hours, and last over 100 years! You’ll have a stronger than normal pipe that actually adds value to your home or business.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE COMMON SEWER PIPE PROBLEMS?
- BROKEN/COLLAPSED PIPES – drain pipes and sewer lines can be damaged or completely broken due to the ground settling, freezing, or shifting around the pipe.
- PIPE CORROSION – the pipe deteriorates or cracks causing the lines to become blocked and restrict the flow of water.
- ROOT INVASION – tree and shrub roots invade the sewer or drain lines, damaging pipes and obstructing normal flow.
- LOW-GRADE PIPES – existing pipes which are made out of below standard material often suffer from the problems listed above.
Don’t worry! InfraTrack has the PERMANENT solution to the root of your problem.
- We start by using a high pressure jetting system (up to 4,000 PSI) to clean your line.
- After it’s clean, we inspect your line with a robotic camera (televising) to identify the problems in your pipe.
- We then measure the length of pipe that is in need of repair and custom cut the pipe-lining material to fit.
- This lining material is then activated with an odorless epoxy resin.
- Once activated, the lining material is loaded into a specialized launching unit.
- We then insert the activated lining material into you pipe using a pressurized inversion process, which, pushes the lining “inside out” and allows the resin to bond over your existing surface creating a “pipe within a pipe.”
- Once the lining is cured, our process is complete…
and your problem is SOLVED!!!
BUT THAT’S NOT THE ONLY BENEFIT OF CIPP…
- Less disruption to your home, business, or community with less down time!
- No damage to yards, sidewalks, or driveways!
- Can be installed in nearly all pipe sizes and any ground condition!
- Re-lines virtually any type of pipe! (cast iron, ceramic, PVC, etc)
- The seamless, smooth surface improves the flow of your lines!
- Stops leaks and root invasion!
- Bridges any missing sections of pipe!
- CIPP has an estimated minimum 50 year life expectancy!